Friday, September 18, 2015

My First Post!

Hmm, what should I say to start... oh well, I'll just go with the normal new blogger thing! Hello, readers! I'm glad you've found my blog. And I'm glad that I decided against blogging about Seabiscuit and Star Wars. That would have been immensely boring, though it was my plan in the first place. That whole idea was when I was completely and thoroughly obsessed with Star Wars and Seabiscuit. I kept thinking that those two things were the only ones on the planet to blog about. Are you interested in seeing my what my first post would have been if you had asked me about it six months ago? (I know, it’s really quite stupid…)

Seabiscuit + Star Wars = ???
The world’s second hardest equation
(the first hardest is one with no answer!)

Hello, readers. You’ve had the great chance to stumble upon this blog, and you may be doubting it’s worthiness already. (Or, if you used the Force to search the great Interwebs (internet) for Star Wars, then congratulations, you’ve found something that you’ll love, or at least find funny) I must sound like a Star Wars geek already. Which I am, and that’s why I’m blogging about this. All in the course of the past year, I read about Seabiscuit the great racehorse and watched Star Wars, which is now my personal favorite movie. The other day I came up with craziest idea: what if I combined Seabiscuit and Star Wars? Would it make something like Origami Yoda that can outsmart everyone? Or would it be a horse racing something-or-other that can use the Force? I’m not sure and I’m here to solve this second-hardest equation (even with a great fear of mathematics in general) So I will update you on my thoughts, discoveries, brainwaves, etc, etc. 
PS. If you’re already annoyed with this or don’t like Star Wars, PLEASE STOP READING NOW!!! Or else you’re in for a very vexing experience. I talk way too much about Star Wars for this to have any humorous value if you’re a Star Wars hater. (But actually, that means you can’t use the Force very well. Too bad for you!)

Now you can breath a sigh of relief that I’m not boring you with that. Luckily I've gotten over that Seabiscuit-Star Wars obsession now. So instead you get to read about...
You’ll hear about many of the things above and more, (marching band, seen in the upper center pic, is most important) and get my input on new movies, things (toys, perchance? Here are my favorite ones: Breyer and Lego) books, events, etc. I'll also be writing about band. My experiences in band. What we do in band. What happened last night at band. What we're doing tomorrow in band. What's happening next marching season. I’ll also tell you about why band is so amazing and how it works and all. There’ll be some non-band related posts in there so as not to bore you, but mostly it'll be about band. And so forth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment