Important things that happened this month:
- Holiday band concert! This was on a Thursday, so I missed dance class, but it was a fun concert! It was my first one ever, since I came into the band program late, and I had a good time with it. Varsity Jazz was also playing that night. I went in to see them and was inspired. 8) I also had fun being on stage. Verdict: fun.
- New ornaments for the Christmas tree! We were allowed to open these early (not on Christmas day) so that we could hang them on the tree and enjoy them before we take the tree down after Christmas. We got a glass fish and a mini-tree made of Legos! I love them both.
![]() |
| Kinda like this... |
- November 18th: I got a new trumpet. Nothing fancy, but it's much better than my old one of unknown origin! Next up: save money and buy a Cannonball!
- *SPOILER ALERT!* November 20th: I placed second out of fourteen girls in my region's championships for dance!
Overall verdict: fun! Next up: Well... get over this annoying cold and have a good Christmas! I'm hoping to get Breyer's model of American Pharaoh... the great Triple Crown champion... yeah...
Well, do excuse me; I have Christmas things to do! Merry Christmas to all of you. :D
![]() |
| A Breyer Christmas! http://www.breyerhorses.com |


No comments:
Post a Comment