...that is finding and buying a new trumpet. This was Wednesday.
3:09 p.m.
I finish the day's homework while my mom teaches a violin lesson after school.
3:59 p.m.
Starting out.
4:16 p.m.
We actually get to the sale; Kyle, the other trumpet from our school, gets there at the same time.
Henceforth:
I take no pictures for a long time because I'm busy trying 7 or 8 different trumpets.
~5:30 p.m.
2nd round of trying stuff out. We've gone from 7 to 3. Now to determine the best one.
~5:50 p.m.
We've narrowed it down to the Yamaha Bergeron silver.
6:03 p.m.
We FaceTime my dad, who's in Las Vegas, and decide to buy the Bergeron silver, as well as my rental student trumpet so that I have a marching horn.
6:30 p.m.
We're walking out of the sale, having purchase the Bergeron silver, when our assistant band director walks around the corner. He sees my new trumpet and says congrats.
6:35 p.m.
Heading home.
7:40 p.m.
Upon arriving home I do an 'uncasing'- that's like an unboxing- and send pics to my dad.
8:00 p.m.
We eat a late dinner.
8:45 p.m.
I start practicing, and would have played all night if my mom hadn't told me to stop and go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment