Monday, July 18, 2016

Blog Challenge *Day 9*

Aw, great.
From this

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
Yay, I get to talk about something that I have literally no idea about!!!
All right, I know what I want to do. The questionable part is how it'll turn out. 
If I could have any job I'd do several things. For the main source of income I'd do design work- interior or fashion or architecture- from home. You can do that, you know. I like that. 
Then, on the side, I'd be a jazz musician for fun. I'd have a room full of trumpets to play. I'd probably be a guest soloist for the local wind symphony, too. I'd also teach private trumpet lessons, either at home or at a school. Best to educate the next generation of musicians. 
Aside from that, I'd help the band department run the marching band over the summer. That is just fun. No paycheck needed. 
Well, that's the end. Since I didn't have any pics we'll get out some more random gifs instead.
...That escalated quickly.
From this
Ah...okay...?
From here

No comments:

Post a Comment