Monday, June 20, 2016

Blog Challenge *Day 5*

Day 5. What are your favorite comfort foods and why?
Good question. I don't like to eat all the time, but I do have a few foods I can't live without.
a) Banana-chocolate muffins.
www.recipegirl.com
Why? Because my mom and I like making these together. They remind me of home.
b) Corned beef brisket.
blog.armadillopepper.com
Why? It's traditional- and it's Irish! Something about the texture and flavor just can't be met by other meat. Maybe it's my tiny Irish heritage coming out. Unfortunately this is only available in March, so it's a once-a-year thing.
c) Chips and salsa.
thevista.tv
Why? Quick and easy. They're great party food, too.
d) Crystallized ginger.
www.iherb.com
Why? OH MY GOSH this stuff is sooo good. If you've never tried it you're missing out. It also soothes stomach aches and sore throats, so it doesn't just taste good. Go get some. You won't regret it.
Yep. Bye for now. The birthday was good, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment