Thursday, September 22, 2016

My Favorite Field Shows

Since it's homecoming halftime field show season, I thought it's about time we all had some inspiration to get us through the after school practices until next week. So here are my favorite field shows by DCI corps. (Videos released from the official DCI YouTube channel)
Santa Clara Vanguard 2014:

Bluecoats 2014: The very best of them all! And why I want the 2014 DCI World Finals DVD for Christmas.


Cascades 2016: This one hasn't actually been published, because the season's not over yet! But it's an excellent show called 'O' and if you went to a western region DCI competition over the summer you probably saw it. I'll put it up on this post at the end of the season.
Yep, with the big orange hoops.
ddd000fff.blogspot.com
Cascades 2015: From the Cascades official YouTube channel.
Yep. Be inspired. Good luck. May you always be in step. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment