Monday, October 3, 2016

Blog Challenge *Day 20*

How important is education to you?
Pretty important. I don't want anything to do with graduate school or a Phd, but I do want to learn as much music as possible and get enough qualification to do architecture and design work as a job. Other than that I think it's important to learn stuff and actually try in school because then you'll have those skills for a lifetime, and it's likely that one day- even if it is just a single day- in your life you'll need to use everything you learn. I also think it's up to every individual how far they want to go with such things beyond high school. No college, fine. Grad school, ok. Medical school? Cool, save money. Whatever you study after high school should be of interest to you, though, so that you stay engaged. For me this means architecture and design, and of course music.

My favorite style: Mediterranean

No comments:

Post a Comment