Monday, October 24, 2016

Blog Challenge *Day 26*

If you had $1,000,000,000 dollars to spend what would you buy?
If I had a million dollars I really hope I would have plenty of money in addition to that to donate to things. But we're talking consumerism here... so let's start from the top.
I'd get myself this nice car, in this color:
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia
From Car and Driver
Then I'd also get this nice car, either in this color or white, for more utilitarian purposes:
Also from Car and Driver
Then I would buy 2 trumpets: definitely a Cannonball and possibly a Bach or Yamaha Pro.
Of course I can't decide.
Pics from Cannonball Music.
Then I would buy a Torpedo bag for one of said trumpets:
Black is boring. Get blue instead.
From Torpedo Bags.
I'd build a nice (not especially big) house in California. Mediterranean style, thanks. Beach-side lot. 
intro.dvrlists.com
And I think that would pretty much take up my million dollars. If there's anything left then assume that I would buy clothes. 
Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment