I used to be a complete introvert/geek/weird person. I played the piano. I did Irish dance. I didn't hardly talk with people.
Now I am still a bit of an introvert, and yes, I remain a band geek, but I'm not so obsessive about things like Star Wars and Seabiscuit as I used to be. I play trumpet and I do marching band. I run. I actually try to be a social human instead of not talking. And most of all, I'm now much more confident. It's GR8.
![]() |
| Mine. Credit, plz, if you want to use. |
Confidence means...
> Believing in your style, choices, and actions
> Following a path of life that you think is right
> Not letting others hinder progress to things you want to achieve
> Believing that you can do anything; because you can if you think and tell yourself that you can.
Gaining total confidence takes a lifetime, but starting on it now is certainly helping things right along.

No comments:
Post a Comment