Wait... did I say only in the winter months??! Well, duh, it snows in the winter! Do excuse me. Here's what it looks like out my bedroom window right now.
![]() |
| SNOW. Creds to me. |
Anyway, I LOVE snow. I also like summer, though, because of marching band and swimming pools. So I presume that my favorite months are summer and winter. The two extremes.
The problem with the extremes, though, is that they have downsides, too. Here are some:
Summer:
Good:
1. You can swim outside.
2. Marching band!
3. No school, no homework. Just band.
4. Unlimited time to practice music.
5. Birthdays! (Actually, my entire direct family's birthdays are in May, June, July, and August!)
6. The Triple Crown- Kentucky Derby in May, Preakness and Belmont in June.
Bad:
1. Really hot.
2. Not winter, which means not Christmas and no snow.
Winter:
Good:
1. SNOW!
2. Christmas
3. Christmas music in band!
4. Not as hot as summer.
Bad:
1. No marching band.
2. Cold. Last year, the lowest temperature I saw on my thermometer was -20ยบ F.
3. My friends obsess about skiing.
4. School until Christmas break.
Oh well. Disregarding these things, both extreme seasons are very nice. I love them both.
![]() |
| Yay, winter and Christmas! |
![]() |
| I guess I naturally gravitate towards a tropical environment for summer... |
There are some good things about spring and summer, too, though. For example, in the fall, you can start looking forward to the holidays in December. And in the spring, you can start looking forward to the end of school and the start of the marching season! Yay.
Oh! By the way, Breyer has just released their model of American Pharaoh! I asked for him for Christmas. And the good thing about it is, he's not on backorder! He's shipping freely! This makes me happy. He's available for sale here, at Breyer, or on Amazon if you're a fan. And here's a video for all of you fans that want to watch this champion RUN! Creds to this channel for the video.
Happy winter, everyone. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment