- People like Trump start running for President. What has our country come to?! RUBBISH, that's what! We've gotta save it, guys. Really.
- You have a ski season that lasts from late November to late February. Global warming is evil, and for more reasons than this. Plus people don't notice and/or care, so it keeps getting worse.
- Your biggest problem right now is figuring out how to get that one special guy to like you, and meanwhile in Africa people can hardly get enough food. Or they're fighting civil wars.
- You start seeing an enormous Costco warehouse-store every 4 streets in cities.
![]() |
| EW. And that's all I gotta say 'bout that. |
- People have the nerve to save Twinkies from disappearing.
![]() |
| What are you saying?! NOT a sweet comeback in the least! They're gross! |
- Once the Twinkies are saved, people also have the nerve to make them with edible Minion stickers for you to stick on the Twinkie and transform it into a Minion. WHAT AN ATROCITY.
![]() |
| Are you serious? What. Is. This. |
- Someone decides to make a motion picture version of Romeo and Juliet that's set in modern-day Las Vegas, but still uses Elizabethan language. What's happening to the world? How on Earth did they come up with that pairing- obnoxious Las Vegas and 'civilized' Old English? WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING. It really deserves the 3/10 it got in this review... maybe lower...
![]() |
| No. Just NO. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. This play didn't have much to lose in the first place, but STILL. http://community.sparknotes.com/2016/03/31/quiz-how-would-you-die-in-a-shakespeare-play |
All in all, these and many other reasons will eventually bring about the apocalypse, but my friends and I will survive because we can play music. Or at least, I hope we do. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, I suppose.
I suppose I should give you an explanation for all of these things, since this is my opinion we're talking about.
For that first one, about Trump, we all know he's an idiot. The problem is that he's winning the uneducated people's vote, and we can't have the uneducated population representing our entire country. Also Trump is racist, rude, too rich for his own good, etc etc. If I really tried I could come up with another billion reasons he shouldn't be president. For now those three will do.
On to the second one: global warming is not only destroying the length of our ski seasons, it's ruining the environment. Everything from precipitation levels to ocean current patterns gets disturbed. It also disrupts nature and the environments that animals have depended on for millennia. This is actually very likely to cause the apocalypse; humans run out of water, raw materials, kill off all the world's animals, that sort of thing. That's why we've got to stop being wasteful NOW. This is important.
As far as the global community goes, we all know it's important to donate to charities and such (well, maybe Trump doesn't), so stop focusing so much on your own life and get out there to help. It'll make you a better person in the end, and it'll take your mind off of whatever's going on in your own life.
To many of you, I'm sure Costco is a beloved repository full of nearly anything and everything you could ever need. That's all very well- but the problem comes in when big companies like Costco start trying to take over the entire market and don't let people have a choice of where they shop. This is a hard concept to understand, but it's linked to consumerism and corruption of government. Sometime in my blogging career, I'll talk about this.
Twinkies are gross by nature. I have a feeling they got their roots in sponge cake, but I have a recipe for that and it's nothing like what's in Twinkies. Honestly, regular sponge cake- minus the nasty white "cream" that they fill those with- is fine. Why do you have to make it all artificial and disgusting?
Minions are stupid. Twinkies are gross. Need I say more?
And as for that 1996 version of Romeo and Juliet, do you really need more of an explanation? I certainly don't, I just want to throw the DVD out the window already.
So those are some things that I rant seriously about. They're all problematic and make me lose faith in humanity. I might continue this post in the future, so watch for another edition coming soon!
Thanks, by the way, for listening to my opinions without too many interruptions. Leave those in the comments. ;)
I suppose I should give you an explanation for all of these things, since this is my opinion we're talking about.
For that first one, about Trump, we all know he's an idiot. The problem is that he's winning the uneducated people's vote, and we can't have the uneducated population representing our entire country. Also Trump is racist, rude, too rich for his own good, etc etc. If I really tried I could come up with another billion reasons he shouldn't be president. For now those three will do.
On to the second one: global warming is not only destroying the length of our ski seasons, it's ruining the environment. Everything from precipitation levels to ocean current patterns gets disturbed. It also disrupts nature and the environments that animals have depended on for millennia. This is actually very likely to cause the apocalypse; humans run out of water, raw materials, kill off all the world's animals, that sort of thing. That's why we've got to stop being wasteful NOW. This is important.
As far as the global community goes, we all know it's important to donate to charities and such (well, maybe Trump doesn't), so stop focusing so much on your own life and get out there to help. It'll make you a better person in the end, and it'll take your mind off of whatever's going on in your own life.
To many of you, I'm sure Costco is a beloved repository full of nearly anything and everything you could ever need. That's all very well- but the problem comes in when big companies like Costco start trying to take over the entire market and don't let people have a choice of where they shop. This is a hard concept to understand, but it's linked to consumerism and corruption of government. Sometime in my blogging career, I'll talk about this.
Twinkies are gross by nature. I have a feeling they got their roots in sponge cake, but I have a recipe for that and it's nothing like what's in Twinkies. Honestly, regular sponge cake- minus the nasty white "cream" that they fill those with- is fine. Why do you have to make it all artificial and disgusting?
Minions are stupid. Twinkies are gross. Need I say more?
And as for that 1996 version of Romeo and Juliet, do you really need more of an explanation? I certainly don't, I just want to throw the DVD out the window already.
So those are some things that I rant seriously about. They're all problematic and make me lose faith in humanity. I might continue this post in the future, so watch for another edition coming soon!
Thanks, by the way, for listening to my opinions without too many interruptions. Leave those in the comments. ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment