Today we start said 30-day Blog Challenge.
Here is le prompt:
1. Discuss your relationship.
...
I haven't got one!! :D
I am very single. I don't really like that- nor do I mind it much- but my parents don't let me date for the moment, and to be honest, I don't have time for such trivial things. Now, my friends might argue otherwise, but really. I don't have time. Maybe I should talk about crushes instead, since I've got some of those rather than legit relationships.
I don't crush on many guys at once. There's usually Mr. I'm-right-here (easy to get, if I wanted/tried), Mr. In-the-vicinity (usually much harder), and Mr. Unattainable (celebrities?). There isn't a Mr. I'm-right-here at the moment because I'm currently ZOMG obsessed with Mr. In-the-vicinity (ah, great. GREAT). I don't think I have a chance with him but my friends seem to think so, so whatever.
To be completely honest, though, I'm not the kind of girl who always needs a boyfriend 24/7. I've survived 2 years of being a teenager without being desperate for a boy. Really. I'm serious. I've never "dated" or anything. Also I've never been kissed, nor have I ever kissed anyone. Yeet.
My friends are just scratching the surface too. We can all survive when we're single, although some of us have gone out once or twice. Both times I'm thinking of right now imploded fairly quickly... so it is, then. No great loss, there's too many feels during your teenage years to process any of it really deeply.
So yeah. That's what I've got to say on that. Maybe by the end of high school I can update this post. :) Also... just as a side note... who needs a boyfriend when you can have a puppy?!?!? Puppies are much less work. Get a puppy instead.
![]() |
| Now, this is all I REALLY need. |

No comments:
Post a Comment