You'll notice I'm not doing consecutive days here. Instead it'll be a 30-day once-a-week thing. I hope you don't mind.
Here's today's prompt:
2. Where would you like to be in 10 years?
An excellent question!
Adding a decade would make me 24, turning 25. At that point I'd like to be fresh out of college with a major in trumpet (jazz, hopefully), a minor in some sort of science, and a relationship. If you don't get that, read my last post, in which I partially explain the mess that is my love life.
24 is a good time for lots of things. Saving money, for instance. I'm going to be saving up for Le Range Rover:
![]() |
![]() |
I'm not sure of what I want to do for work. I think I would be a good band director or assistant director. Likely what'll happen is I'll teach private lessons at my high school. Even if I don't end up doing that, I'll teach private lessons anyway and work some other job. But during the summer I'd help with marching band. As far as other jobs go...design work, maybe. I like architecture and interior design. Fashion is palatable, too.
I don't want kids at 24. Something's wrong if you've got kids that young. 28 is more reasonable.
So in all, at 24 I want to be done with college, having majored in music, with a nice Subaru BRZ and a boyfriend. Oh, and I'll probably move to California or Hawaii. I'm the beach type of person. Or I'll stay here. It will possibly depend on the connections that Boyfriend and Friends have.
Of course, since all this is in the future, it could change drastically. I don't know 'bout you, but I've made peace with that. So yeah. There's me in 10 years. Now you must wait a week hahahaha!
Bye.


No comments:
Post a Comment