Friday, May 20, 2016

*Quick Update*

I am very stressed à la moment. I have a lot to do in a short amount of time, and of course marching band and finals start next week. 
In English today we finished all of the blog assignments that will happen for the rest of eternity, and migrated our blogs to different email accounts so they wouldn't vanish after we finish high school.
So as you probably guessed, there won't be posts on here over the summer. Marching band + online classes + music camp + general craziness = no blog time.
Instead, I'll be back in August. I'll post the new marching band pictures, update you, etc. And to keep myself motivated, I decided to do this:
From this cool place
Now, there are waaaaay to many versions of this challenge out there- just Google it- but of course that means you can do a 30-day blog challenge over and over again, and it'll be a bit different every time. 
Yep. If I manage to take any selfies or anything next week @ marching band I might post those but other than that you can expect me back in mid-August. 
Bye for now, fellow band geeks, and may your marching season be prosperous. Work hard.
--Emay (Emma)

No comments:

Post a Comment