I'll do it in the following format: Song Name (Artist, Album)
1. One World (The Police, Ghost in the Machine)
2. Zoo Station (U2, Achtung Baby)
3. Clocks (Coldplay, A Rush of Blood to the Head)
4. Radioactive (Imagine Dragons, Night Visions)
5. Gold (Imagine Dragons, Smoke and Mirrors)
6. I'm So Sorry (Imagine Dragons, Smoke and Mirrors)
7. A Sky Full of Stars (Coldplay, Ghost Stories)
8. The Miracle (U2, Songs of Innocence)
9. This is Where You Can Reach Me Now (U2, Songs of Innocence)
10. Princess of China (Coldplay, Mylo Xyloto)
But 8 times out of 10, I wouldn't listen to all of those first ten songs. I'd probably listen through A Sky Full of Stars and then skip the U2 songs off Songs of Innocence because I don't like them all that much. But yes. That's my very random playlist. It also includes music from Yes, Tears for Fears, Queen, and Owl City. Yes, I know. Very random.
Then I have some other playlists: Best of U2 (my favorite songs from them), Old but Good (music of the 70's, 80's, etc.), Quiet (quiet), and Peppy/Party (louder). My favorites are probably Old but Good and Best of U2, aside from the Misc. playlist, since that's a bit of everything.
But yeah. When it comes to music I'm very random- plus stuck in the 80's. More on that later.
Here's some things you should go find and listen to RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND:
(All of les album covers are from Spotify)
![]() |
| IT RULES OVER EVERYTHING. |
![]() |
| Excellent. |
![]() |
| GIVE ME MORE, NOW. |
![]() |
| Best album of the past year. |
![]() |
| Yaaaaaas. |





No comments:
Post a Comment