Monday, August 15, 2016

Blog Challenge *Day 13*

Where would you like to visit/live one day?
There are lots of these. If you haven't read my Travels post, that one is a great overview of some places I've been and where I'd like to go. But for convenience I'll list some here too.
Something about me loves costal areas. I have a constant craving for warm, sunny, tropical, ocean-side places, especially in the winter. Thus, I'd like to go to:

  • Hawaii. Obviously; lots of people want to go there. The best part, though, is that I DO get to go to Hawaii- in, like, 4 months.
www.theknot.com
  • California. My dad grew up there and I'm jealous. Living in a landlocked state just isn't the same.
www.travelchannel.com
  • Florida. My mom used to take trips down there every spring.
www.diytransport.com
  • France. The French like the beach- Marseille and Nice are actually beach towns.
www.best-beaches.com
  • Australia. They have great surfing and snorkeling.
vegansparkles.com
  • And many more.
Did you notice a pattern? I did. I think it's called, "I-need-sun-and-surf." Or something much like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment