Monday, August 8, 2016

Blog Challenge *Day 12*

Bullet point your whole day.
Ok. 
Well, today is a Sunday but because this is on auto-post it'll show up on a Monday, so... this is a typical Sunday.

  • I wake up at 8:02 a.m. because the sun is very nicely shining in through my curtains.
  • I get up, get dressed, and wash my face with cold water, further waking myself up.
  • I eat breakfast with my parents- biscuits and bacon. 
  • I make a strawberry smoothie.
  • I dry the dishes as my dad washes them.
  • My dad goes to church. He's the only one of the three of us that goes.
  • I brush my teeth and hang up a pair of jeans I accidentally left in the washer overnight.
  • I proceed to do work until 12:53. This work consists of 3 hours of trawling through old math notes and creating a study guide for a math test, which is on Thursday.
  • My parents play that word game Quiddler while I keep doing work.
  • I eat a late lunch that consists of a broiled hot dog, leftover pasta, and celery.
  • I go downstairs to our unfinished basement to paint my nails a color that I named 'Marching Band Purple'.
They call it Sultry. I call it Marching Band.
From Revlon
  • I go into my dad's office and annoy him while he does work on his YouTube channel.
  • I come back upstairs and work on this.
  • Dinner.
  • I practice trumpet.
  • I do more work, this time on maps for a Geography test. And I study vocab words for another test on Thursday. 
  • Shower
  • Pack school bag
  • Goodnight.
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment